Monday, October 24, 2005

Why does human beings Drink

I would like to take this opportunity to share my feelings about this dreadful thing that humans intake and leave this world. I write this in red colour intimating that this habit will suck the blood of humans like a poisonous snake. Why such a bad thing attracts human brain faster when there is wonderful things in this world for which we can spend money on.

I had a opportunity of meeting a doctor who explained about this habit in detail. I want to blog on this topic because in my life I should not get induiged in this bad habit, when ever I get a urge for trying I should read this blog so that my mind will change.

Yesterday one of my peer shared a dreadful thing. When she was coming from home to work she witnessed a accident, it was between a car and a bike. The person in the bike is badly injured and was struggling for life. People gathered around the incident and pulled the car driver and slapped him, the driver was not in a position to stand because he was fully drunk. They gave him one slap and he fainted. Look such a simple thing has taken a person's life, if I get to see that person I will kill him. The person on the bike was a young guy.

When people start to drink it will take their life out or it will take other people's life who are dependent on them. The doctor told me that it is a disease and something which should be treated like the other diseases. People will not be in a position to understand this until they die or make others die.

I have seen many people in my life who has lost everything they have because of this bad habit. Why cant they change. Why cant such a thing be banned in our country. If you take the senses you will know what impact this has created in the people of our country.

There should be some kind of ban for these things so that you could see people forcing themselves to leave this habit. Life is beautiful and why make it ugly by doing such a stupid thing. People wont realize certain things before they could loose it. Life is such a thing for drinkers.

I can give lot of examples of people who has lost their life, lost their happiness. These things will start as fun in life and end life with fun only for those who possess this habit and not for others who live with them.

I wish I get an opportunity to write articles in newspapers, atleast I can change few people's life. I am very young to talk to people to change their thinking about life. My aim in later part of my life is to see people changing and living happily because of me.

Most of the people who drink will have a wonderful reason for it. In my point of view men drink because of love failure or wife is not understanding. You might see that the reasons revolves around a gal or a problem. I don't know why gals drink????. When you look at things from a broader perspective I do agree it pains when someone whom we like very much hurt us. When ever there is a love failure the gal is not asking the guy to drink, inturn the guy starts drinking posting the blame on the gal and spoiling the life. The pain of separating in relationship will be there for both guys and gals. The only difference is gals have a strong heart in relationships and guys lack that.

I would like to see a world with people living without tobacco. My wish is a dream, I will be happy if it happens.

My view at things
C.J :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathetic!! Yet true on your point of view. I do agree!

-Anshu

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home