Monday, October 03, 2005

Philosophy Of My Life

First and foremost I would like to thank all those people who have been bad and mean to me. It was because of their wickedness that I became aware of the reliaties of life. Many people had been unjust to me and I did not know whom to trust. Hence I learnt to trust myself. It was out of this trust I developed my philosophy of positive thought. I saw good in their bad. It gave me the strength from within to seek good out of evil. It helped me grow into a stronger individual from within. With each blow of theirs I emerged triumphant. I reliased my weakness and worked on them. A well deserved thanks to all of them.

This world will not be a good place for any of us to live unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in.

In my opinion my life has taken various twist and turns. Sometimes tsunami strikes and sometimes angles ask for wishes. I should be blessed to have a life what I live now. I studied in a school where I had lot of people around me who are from different culture, the same is the story with my company that I work .

I am very young to use the phrase ' in my years of service', hence my journey as a employee is very interesting. It made me matured in life and thought me how to face situations when things are going tough. I had many friends but none were like what I expected, expect for few.

I always had lot of respect for women in my life, but few gals that I faced in my life just made me feel the other way. I cannot generalize it because I have seen good and bad side of them. Till now I have seen more of bad and horrifying side and I am waiting for some good things to happen. I realized lot of things as and when I faced painful situations, I came up with a saying ' gals are like roses, from a distance they look very attractive and when you get close they are great, if you do not pick the right one, you can see your blood flowing down.

In my opinion no human being can statisfy 2 persons for the same situation, when we look deep into our life many such instances would have happened, like when our father refuses to give us money we hate him and at the same time if he gets us something that we like, we will like him. This is how life works, we live with situations and change ourselves according to it. I am a fun loving guy and I wont be in a position to be the same with everyone. People to people differ in their opinion.

A small saying,
' when you cant change the world for better living, change yourself to the world for achieving it' .

All that I write is the way I look at life and I know others have a different eye on it. I am too young to talk philosophy but I love doing it, I personally feel life will be happier if you understand and look at it from philosophical side.

All the situations in our life have two factors attached to it
1)internal
2)external
when you look at the insight of these 2 factors, our life situations revolve around it. In life when we get angry or emotional, just compare the incident and think whether it is internal or external, I use this and works fine for me. Internal factors are something in which we will have a hold and external factors are something in which we will not have a hold but still we feel emotional and angry.

Change your Perceptual style

We see the world through our own glasses. We see good and bad. We see beautiful and ugly. But actually what we see is not always reality. We see what we feel from within and what we want to see. Our perceptions reflect what we are from within. Our attitudes , beliefs and feelings force us to look for consistencies in the outside world. Our attention becomes selective and we do not see reality in totality but only in segments of things. Such information is not only harmful to ourselves but to others with whom we interact. Look at the better side of things and people. We all have our weakness but it is our strength that are of importance.

Count your blessings and write it down. Monitor yourself and then start monitoring others. Love what ever you do and enjoy everymoment of life. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow might come but today we live and that's what important. Meet many people and get to know their life, by this you will come to understand that we live a gifted life from god.

Live life in the best possible way, try to be someone whom everyone likes and do not hurt anyone purposefully.

Life is very simple
smile with a dimple

Thoughts from Me
C.J :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

Amazingly amazing philosophy...
hmmm...you are full of surprises dude!
It would be a good idea to update your profile as well so that the world gets to know you better!
Love,
-Big Bro!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arun,

This is a piece of art… It will definitely reach all those people whom you meant it for. But always remember in life if a person gets away from you and then misses you, know your real worth and come back to you are the ones who really needs you and cant be without your presence.

Tonnes of affection
-G3

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home