Party at Hadows Club
July 16th
we were informed by our management that we are having a training at hadows club from 11 a.m to 4 p.m on july 16th. It was a saturday and i felt little bored because long time since i worked on a weekend. To attent a training at a club hall on a saturday would make me dumb the whole day. When i enetered the club there was a buzz around, i could feel the party mood on my supervisor's eyes. He was not letting people know there was a party arranged. I even asked him whether the training is on communication, he smiled at me and said yes. It was 11.30 a.m and we were asked to go up, when we climed the steps one by one, we could sense something different going to happen. When we entered the hall there was a loud music played to invite us for the first year anniversary of gbc reference team. This is the team that i am working in. Everyone were suprised and felt happy, one the training is not happening, two there was food, cakes and choclates etc. I felt the whole show was arranged very well by my TL,BPA and another employee in the team. They did a fantastic job in getting things together. They have arranged for a event guy, he had lot of plans in his mind. He made us play lot of games which was kiddish but suited the place and mood of the people. I had lot of fun in the party, i acted a scene with my supervisor and danced for some time. I like to be a part of attraction and want to make people feel happy by some way. When they asked me to dance, without any hesitation i started dancing. Spare me i am not a good dancer but i am not a spoil sport, if i like to do something like dance or acting, i dont mind doing it in front of anybody. I thank god who made me strong in character year by year, i never use to be in the center of a crowd. I will either feel my heart beating faster or i will feel shy. Now i came over that and i dont mind being at the center of huge crowd and perform something. I understood one thing in life, what ever we do there will be a bunch of people to comment bad about it and say good things about it. I started to take the positives and try to convert my negatives to positives. I learn lot of things from seeing people, everyperson has something smart in him. It is the way we see it and understand. I had amazing fun, probably going for a party after a long time. It was a good break for me from work, my supervisor is very cool, he understands about the mental ability of the freshers and give them the right space to do things. One of my peer danced very well for a song from the latest movie, probably the best performance in the whole party. Everybody liked it very much, appreciated her for the performance. I personaly liked it very much, the party got over at 4.30 p.m, a little late than the regular schedule. I went to my house and shared my feelings about the whole thing with my mother and father and friends. It was a great weekend. Thanks to my team members and the management.
cheers
c.j
we were informed by our management that we are having a training at hadows club from 11 a.m to 4 p.m on july 16th. It was a saturday and i felt little bored because long time since i worked on a weekend. To attent a training at a club hall on a saturday would make me dumb the whole day. When i enetered the club there was a buzz around, i could feel the party mood on my supervisor's eyes. He was not letting people know there was a party arranged. I even asked him whether the training is on communication, he smiled at me and said yes. It was 11.30 a.m and we were asked to go up, when we climed the steps one by one, we could sense something different going to happen. When we entered the hall there was a loud music played to invite us for the first year anniversary of gbc reference team. This is the team that i am working in. Everyone were suprised and felt happy, one the training is not happening, two there was food, cakes and choclates etc. I felt the whole show was arranged very well by my TL,BPA and another employee in the team. They did a fantastic job in getting things together. They have arranged for a event guy, he had lot of plans in his mind. He made us play lot of games which was kiddish but suited the place and mood of the people. I had lot of fun in the party, i acted a scene with my supervisor and danced for some time. I like to be a part of attraction and want to make people feel happy by some way. When they asked me to dance, without any hesitation i started dancing. Spare me i am not a good dancer but i am not a spoil sport, if i like to do something like dance or acting, i dont mind doing it in front of anybody. I thank god who made me strong in character year by year, i never use to be in the center of a crowd. I will either feel my heart beating faster or i will feel shy. Now i came over that and i dont mind being at the center of huge crowd and perform something. I understood one thing in life, what ever we do there will be a bunch of people to comment bad about it and say good things about it. I started to take the positives and try to convert my negatives to positives. I learn lot of things from seeing people, everyperson has something smart in him. It is the way we see it and understand. I had amazing fun, probably going for a party after a long time. It was a good break for me from work, my supervisor is very cool, he understands about the mental ability of the freshers and give them the right space to do things. One of my peer danced very well for a song from the latest movie, probably the best performance in the whole party. Everybody liked it very much, appreciated her for the performance. I personaly liked it very much, the party got over at 4.30 p.m, a little late than the regular schedule. I went to my house and shared my feelings about the whole thing with my mother and father and friends. It was a great weekend. Thanks to my team members and the management.
cheers
c.j


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home