Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chitti Chitti bang bang

Aug 06th early morning our car started from our place with four young guys getting ready to see the roads of bangalore. It was a sat morning, my brother had a final interview with a company in bangalore. I felt my company with my brother will make him feel good. I asked my friend about his interest in joining me, he gave me a positive answer. So there we go with fun in mind and success in heart to reach bangalore on time. The interview was scheduled at 10 a.m, my brother was not tensed as he knew that it was just a final touch before they give him the offer letter. The Plan was fixed and we started in the morning, it was dark like a tunnel. My brother drove the car to the highways and from there it was our driver who showed us what a professional driver is upto. Our driver is young and tranquile person, he made us feel the beauty of a car journey. We kept cracking jokes and pulling one another's leg and having fun. We had lot of pitstops but this was not to change the tyres, it was to have a cup of coffee. The highways were packed with tankers and trucks, our car looked like a small kid in front of them. The speed was constantly 100-120kms/hr. I started for this trip knowing that i can accomplish 2 things at the same time. First and foremost was it created a opportunity for me to meet my bhabi for the first time after her marriage. I was really amazed to meet her, she is very nice and god i don't think my brother will reduce weight because my bhabi cooks delicious food which will make anybodies mouth watering by its taste. I am not that comfortable with Hindi, thank god my English was not bad. That became the medium of communication between us. My brother is cool i always converse in Tamil or English. The best part of the whole trip started only when we played crystal maze inside bangalore, we went to drop my own brother in the company and to get back to my bhabi's place was something challenging for us. I would like to meet the person who constructed the roads in bangalore, if i ask him the way back i guess even he will be confused. Each and every road are very similar, we thought our way back was rite and reached a wrong place. We will hang up on our cousin brother when ever we get stuck up in a strange corner, we tested our brother's patience to the maximum. I felt my brother will go out of station if he hears me coming to bangalore!!!he he he!!! but it was fun. We had a mind blowing lunch in my bhabi's place, in the mean time my own brother got the offer letter. Bhabi made lot of dishes on a short time, that showed her kindness towards us. We liked our bhabi very much. My cousin brother has selected the best partner in life. We spent some time in my brother place and after our lunch got over, we started back home. The return journey made us feel that traveling more than 500kms on a day will put the person in dungeons. We reached home very late, it is not safe driving the car during night in highways, that will be the paradise time for trucks. Thank god for giving us wonderful driver who drove us back home safely. It was a wonderful trip and a wonderful break from the regular schedule.

Our car will hit the highways on regular basis...
Cheers
C.j

2 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

"I was really amazed to meet her, she is very nice and god i don't think my brother will reduce weight because my bhabi cooks delicious food which will make anybodies mouth watering by its taste. "

ARUN!!!!!
Bugger, I am about lose serious weight :-) Read the recent post on my blog to know more.. HA HA HA HA

Dear, I must say it was really nice to have both of you along with your friend sreeni, at home. Whenever you feel like having a freak out time,, just call me and we can fix it up! BTW, your bhabhi was in splits when I said that the baby of our family is actually 6.4 feet tall :-) LOL!!!!

Lots of Love,
Anand-
P.S. -Say HI to sreeni..

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arun, It was very nice to meet you all. And thanks for all the appreciations for my cooking.
Well it was just a trailer...:)

I was really very excited when I heard that u guys are coming, I asked Anand what should I prepare and he responded with his as-usual answer "anything u like". Suddenly, something came in my mind, I remembered, once Mummy was talking to me about you when I was in Delhi...you used to ask her to prepare chole, rajma etc etc...
And I decided the menu instantly.

Next day, we spoke to 'Paati' and amazingly, she was reading a newspaper. I mean she knew almost everything abt a day before happenings...:)

I guess you would like to test some more skills of mine in this area!!!!
And I am ready to give the test!!

Don forget to pay my warm regards to elders!

Lots of Love,
Your Bhabhi,
Anshu

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home