As Everything Has a Beginning It will have an End in Life
Doctor’s Advice:
It was the first week of Jan when I decided to meet the doctor and understand how my body is functioning with the rod and screws inside. As usual language of doc’s came to my ear, x-ray please. I took all the x-rays that I had with me from the day, I met with the accident. The doc looked at it with bulging eyes and said take an x-ray now. The doc’s room is at 1st floor and the x-ray place is in the ground floor, I walked down cursing him inside my heart for not telling me what is happening with all those x-rays I have given him. I ultimately took an x-ray and brought it up to the doctor; he saw it and was strangled for words. A slight fear got into me, I asked him with a broken voice, what happened sir. The doctor had a sad expression in his face and told me that one screw is broken above my knee. The situation in the room became serious after me and my dad heard this. My sweet dad got tensed and started asking the same question more than once to the doctor i.e. can the broken piece be removed from the body?, the doctor gave a answer which was not confident in all means, he started with the sentence explaining us that the small piece of iron will not harm him, which clearly told us he is not confident in removing it. The words which I was scared to hear came from his mouth; he has to get admitted as soon as possible for the operation. I was confident but some where down in my heart I had a fear. Which kept giving me horrifying dreams? The ball is now in my court, I have to choose a date and tell the doctor. The date was fixed as Jan 6th, I took my time to confirm because I need to get the insurance approved, which will reduce the financial burden on my parents. Everything got approved and I was ready to get admitted.
Jan 05th
I was supposed to get admitted on Jan 05th night as per doctor’s advice and the operation was fixed at 06th 3 p.m. I was working on Jan 05th after which I went and had a wonderful dinner with a wonderful lady. I made sure I ate most of the things that I like because I know once got admitted I will get food without salt. I had a feeling that I was going for a stay at hotel. When I reached the hospital with my dad and mom, I started getting nervous. The nurse who was doing the night duty came to my room and checked my Blood Pressure which was normal. The day was fine as I slept in the night and got up the next day morning.
Jan 06th
This is another day in my life where I have had my heart on my mouth. The operation was scheduled at 3 and the food was stopped for me from 9 a.m. I was lying down with fear in my eyes and confidence in my heart. It was an hr before the operation a ward boy came and asked me to remove my clothes, his duty is to make sure that there is no hair in most parts of my body, due to surgery doctors are very particular about this. When I got myself admitted I left all my shyness because i know people whom I see for the first time in my life will watch me naked to perform their duties. The city had plenty of water due to rain but still I was not suppose to drink a drop of water till the operation gets over. I was feeling very hungry and inside my stomach the usual acidity music started. Nurse came into the room; I looked at her like she was sent by god knowing my situation but she scared me by taking a syringe. I asked her in a polite way is this the only one for me today, she smiled and replied yes, I was happy hearing that. It was 2.45 pm few minutes before my operation, nurse injected the anti biotic through syringe into my body and she pressed my vein to make sure that the medicine flows all over my body, within a second I had a feeling that my heart is going to come out of my mouth and I shouted mummy, my mom was there inside the room and she saw me showing her actions that I am going to vomit as she brought the small basin which was kept for me, I puked the medicine out, it was because of my empty stomach the medicine reacted the other way. My parents and my grand mom was there strangled for words after seeing me puking just before my operation. After puking I started feeling the heat inside me, the sister gave the anti vomiting medicine and made me all right. I was taken into the operation theater at 3.30 p.m, it got little late for the operation. I was lying in the operation bed with prayers filling my heart and mantras chanting in my mouth, the doctors were discussing their procedure of going through the operation and allowed me to listen to that which brought a fear inside me and I almost was about to pee in the blanket that was covered over me. To my rescue the anesthesia was given and I went into deep sleep where good looking babes started dancing in my dreams at the beginning, after which I never knew what happened. I woke up at 10 p.m in the night with oxygen mask in my nose and I was kept in post operation ward for 24 hrs care. I realized that I cannot move my body and I was shivering in such a way that I should be freed from something. One of the nurse came to me and politely said Arun don’t worry you were there in the operation theater for long time and it will be all right in some time. These words gave me lot of confidence and as she said things came to normal next day morning.
People are more important than money
I would like to thank god for giving such a life, where I cannot ask him anything more. I was in the hospital with my parents taking care of me. I did not tell about my operation to lot of people because I need people who really care for me. My list of people is very less when it comes to true affection and they knew about it. It is then I realized that how much important people are more than money, if any of those friends came and gave me a lakh of rupees and went immediately I would not have felt happy but instead they spent lot of time with me which made me feel very happy allowing my mind and heart to forget about the pain. I prayed to god that he should provide a happy life to all those who do social service, what patience they have in their life and the service that they do cannot be matched to any help that I do in my life. I was there in the hospital for 3 days and then I got discharged to my house. All by god’s grace I did not suffer like what I did when the rod and screws were fixed. A lady friend whom I like very much in my life came to the hospital to see me and spent time with me which I will never forget in my life. She is very sweet and has the true affection which is needed by all human beings in this world.
Now I am doing fine, getting better and hopefully god will keep me fit from now on
No more Hospital Life
Cheers
C.J :-)
It was the first week of Jan when I decided to meet the doctor and understand how my body is functioning with the rod and screws inside. As usual language of doc’s came to my ear, x-ray please. I took all the x-rays that I had with me from the day, I met with the accident. The doc looked at it with bulging eyes and said take an x-ray now. The doc’s room is at 1st floor and the x-ray place is in the ground floor, I walked down cursing him inside my heart for not telling me what is happening with all those x-rays I have given him. I ultimately took an x-ray and brought it up to the doctor; he saw it and was strangled for words. A slight fear got into me, I asked him with a broken voice, what happened sir. The doctor had a sad expression in his face and told me that one screw is broken above my knee. The situation in the room became serious after me and my dad heard this. My sweet dad got tensed and started asking the same question more than once to the doctor i.e. can the broken piece be removed from the body?, the doctor gave a answer which was not confident in all means, he started with the sentence explaining us that the small piece of iron will not harm him, which clearly told us he is not confident in removing it. The words which I was scared to hear came from his mouth; he has to get admitted as soon as possible for the operation. I was confident but some where down in my heart I had a fear. Which kept giving me horrifying dreams? The ball is now in my court, I have to choose a date and tell the doctor. The date was fixed as Jan 6th, I took my time to confirm because I need to get the insurance approved, which will reduce the financial burden on my parents. Everything got approved and I was ready to get admitted.
Jan 05th
I was supposed to get admitted on Jan 05th night as per doctor’s advice and the operation was fixed at 06th 3 p.m. I was working on Jan 05th after which I went and had a wonderful dinner with a wonderful lady. I made sure I ate most of the things that I like because I know once got admitted I will get food without salt. I had a feeling that I was going for a stay at hotel. When I reached the hospital with my dad and mom, I started getting nervous. The nurse who was doing the night duty came to my room and checked my Blood Pressure which was normal. The day was fine as I slept in the night and got up the next day morning.
Jan 06th
This is another day in my life where I have had my heart on my mouth. The operation was scheduled at 3 and the food was stopped for me from 9 a.m. I was lying down with fear in my eyes and confidence in my heart. It was an hr before the operation a ward boy came and asked me to remove my clothes, his duty is to make sure that there is no hair in most parts of my body, due to surgery doctors are very particular about this. When I got myself admitted I left all my shyness because i know people whom I see for the first time in my life will watch me naked to perform their duties. The city had plenty of water due to rain but still I was not suppose to drink a drop of water till the operation gets over. I was feeling very hungry and inside my stomach the usual acidity music started. Nurse came into the room; I looked at her like she was sent by god knowing my situation but she scared me by taking a syringe. I asked her in a polite way is this the only one for me today, she smiled and replied yes, I was happy hearing that. It was 2.45 pm few minutes before my operation, nurse injected the anti biotic through syringe into my body and she pressed my vein to make sure that the medicine flows all over my body, within a second I had a feeling that my heart is going to come out of my mouth and I shouted mummy, my mom was there inside the room and she saw me showing her actions that I am going to vomit as she brought the small basin which was kept for me, I puked the medicine out, it was because of my empty stomach the medicine reacted the other way. My parents and my grand mom was there strangled for words after seeing me puking just before my operation. After puking I started feeling the heat inside me, the sister gave the anti vomiting medicine and made me all right. I was taken into the operation theater at 3.30 p.m, it got little late for the operation. I was lying in the operation bed with prayers filling my heart and mantras chanting in my mouth, the doctors were discussing their procedure of going through the operation and allowed me to listen to that which brought a fear inside me and I almost was about to pee in the blanket that was covered over me. To my rescue the anesthesia was given and I went into deep sleep where good looking babes started dancing in my dreams at the beginning, after which I never knew what happened. I woke up at 10 p.m in the night with oxygen mask in my nose and I was kept in post operation ward for 24 hrs care. I realized that I cannot move my body and I was shivering in such a way that I should be freed from something. One of the nurse came to me and politely said Arun don’t worry you were there in the operation theater for long time and it will be all right in some time. These words gave me lot of confidence and as she said things came to normal next day morning.
People are more important than money
I would like to thank god for giving such a life, where I cannot ask him anything more. I was in the hospital with my parents taking care of me. I did not tell about my operation to lot of people because I need people who really care for me. My list of people is very less when it comes to true affection and they knew about it. It is then I realized that how much important people are more than money, if any of those friends came and gave me a lakh of rupees and went immediately I would not have felt happy but instead they spent lot of time with me which made me feel very happy allowing my mind and heart to forget about the pain. I prayed to god that he should provide a happy life to all those who do social service, what patience they have in their life and the service that they do cannot be matched to any help that I do in my life. I was there in the hospital for 3 days and then I got discharged to my house. All by god’s grace I did not suffer like what I did when the rod and screws were fixed. A lady friend whom I like very much in my life came to the hospital to see me and spent time with me which I will never forget in my life. She is very sweet and has the true affection which is needed by all human beings in this world.
Now I am doing fine, getting better and hopefully god will keep me fit from now on
No more Hospital Life
Cheers
C.J :-)


2 Comments:
god bless you my boy!
Glad to hear that the operation was succssful and tat now you dont have a rod in yur body! Hope you get bck into action soon.
And also hope you get your Thunderbird cruiser soon - we will plan some rides together!
Cheers!
Hats off to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home