'CHOICE' Helps people or Destroys them?

I write this blog after a long time. I choose this topic with the word CHOICE is because of the fact that every single person in this world have to deal with it. Life will give various situation to each individual where they will be left with nothing other than choice.
One great thing is that life is one, if not everyone would have asked for a choice. The reason for the word to be so powerful in life is because in reality humans have many choices in what ever they want.
Starting from relationship, the reason why there are many relationship failing in the recent past is due to choices available for the people in love. If things does not work out between them, one will start searching for another partner who will fit the space rather than finding a way to solve the problem existing.
Loyalty at work, this has started missing from person over person due to choices available. Our previous generation people have worked in an organization for more than 20 years. In this present world it is becoming tough to stick on with one company for more than few years.
When your eyes go through these lines it will make each one of us feel how many choices we would have made which has had a great impact in life.
This is an debatable topic as i know there would be some group of people who will not agree that having choices will not hamper their life. What i write is from my point of view.
A Choice Made
I shall be telling this without regret.
Somewhere, somehow, during my earthly time
I met several damsels, some ordinary, some sublime.
I have chosen to love the one with a soul deepest
And since then, I have not known any rest.
Cheers
C.J


1 Comments:
We need choice, but not in everything. Especially in relationship. If we keep going behind choice, then we will never have a contented life coz we will always have a feeling that we made a wrong choice.
Post a Comment
<< Home